Happy Thanksgiving 2008!
Today's Thanksgiving and we're at home relaxing and thinking about what we have to be thankful for during this past year. This is what's been fantastic:
- Another year with my beautiful and loving wife
- The travel we have made happen to Tenerife, Pisa, Amsterdam, Perpignan, Marseille, and Sweden. It's been intense, but very worth it
- A job that is challenging and enjoyable
- Lauri receiving raving reviews about her online novel Servicing the Pole
- A wonderful place to live
- Caring friends
There's plenty to be thankful for this year, and while it's easy to lose track of that during the everyday hustle, it's good to take stock.
What are you thankful for?
You should follow me on twitter here.