New York City CityPass
Looking to visit New York City this winter? Then you can use a CityPass to get cheaper entrance to a range of New York City popular attractions for up to 9 days. In fact, you'll get 44% off normal prices.
New York CityPass offer one admission to each attraction:
- Empire State Building Observatory: general admission & audio tour
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): general admission
- Guggenheim Museum: general admission
- American Museum of Natural History & Rose Center: general admission & Hayden Planetarium Space Show
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art and The Cloisters: VIP general admission including all special exhibitions, $1 off Audio Tour, and same-day admission to The Cloisters
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises: one 2-Hour Harbor or Harbor Lights Cruise, or 75 minute Liberty Cruise (available May 1 - Oct 31 only), or The Beast Speed Boat
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island: priority entry at security check-in; general admission to both Liberty Island and Ellis Island Immigration Museum
The booklets include attraction information, best times to visit, transport directions, expert advice, and a map. You'll get help from the National Geographic Traveler magazine experts to find the best New York tastes, shopping, and off-the-beaten path places. Here's a sample tip:
"Grand Central Terminal is a cathedral not just for its hundred shops and dining [spots] but for oddities like the Whispering Gallery, opposite the Oyster Bar, where you can talk into a column and be heard from 20 feet away. Look up at the massive domed ceiling on which the zodiac was mistakenly painted backwards. Unwilling to have it redone, William K. Vanderbuilt, who built the terminal in 1913, claimed it was from "God's vantage point."
View the entire list of cities and more Traveler tips at the website.
You should follow me on twitter here.