We understand the importance of your privacy and we continuously work to provide you with good security and safeguards of your private information. Eyeflare.com operates on the following principles regarding your private information:
- We only share your information with others if that’s your preference
- We only collect the information necessary to service your requests from eyeflare.com
- Should you close your account with us or stop interacting with eyeflare.com, your information will continue to be kept safe or be destroyed
We collect information in the following ways:
- If you email us, we keep a record of your email address
- When you post on our site via comments or posts, we record your email address and any other information you provide
- We set cookies to help serve suitable advertising to you
More about advertising:
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit eyeflare.com. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We use Google AdSense for Publishers to serve advertising to you according to both the content on this site and your previously visited websites:
- Google’s uses advertising cookies that enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Visitors may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings
- Alternatively, you can opt out of some third-party vendors’ uses of cookies for personalized advertising by visiting www.aboutads.info
We also serve advertising via Amazon, which is affiliate advertising. We do not store any personal information in relation to these advertisements, however, external companies may and you should visit their websites to review any privacy policies for those companies.