Brilliant video from Times Travel. Ginny McGrath goes head to head with Fraser Russell in packing a carry-on suitcase in the best and quickest way:
There are some golden take home tips for packing a suitcase in here:
- Shoes on bottom of the case
- Put socks into the shoes or boots to save space
- Roll the bottom of shirts, not the top
- Wrap trousers & jeans over other items
- Put your toiletry bag in the bottom of the bag near the wheels
- Towels on top, they help protect your clothes should your bag split open
What do you think about these packing tips? Can you beat them?
You should follow me on twitter here.